So I needed a way to chill while away from home and away from my gaming rig, I succumbed and recently purchased SimPlot, uhrm, sorry…SimCity, back when it went on sale during the Thanksgiving/Xmas period. I haven’t touched it much because I had trouble navigating in-game with the Macbook’s trackpad. I think I’m getting the hang of using a Mac now, especially for playing games, and am experimenting with the 3 game-changing mods of SimCity:
- Akar (Custom UI)
- Orion (3K extended boundary)
- Avalon (RCIPlopAll)
In the midst of all that downloading and reading forum posts and comments, I see this question asked a lot of times. So, to make it short and sweet before I ramble away your precious time, here’s an image to show you how. As always, click on it to get a higher resolution image.
- Login to the site. You must have a Simtropolis account to download, else you’re bounced back to the main forums page.
- Hover mouse over the date of the previous version you want. (I assume you know to load the page of the mod you want to download :-p )
- Upon hover, the download icon would appear.
- Click it and you’re brought to the Disclaimer page. Click the “Agree & Download” button, and you’re then brought to the Download page. Download at will.
- Happy modding!