CAW 1.18.7 works with base game patch 1.47.6. So does the other parts that went bonkers in 1.42/CAW 1.18.5.
You just need to edit the INIs as I wrote in the previous blog post, and CAW will load.
The other components of creating and finishing a custom world also works for me. As the image gallery demonstrates:
- EIG loads OK
- editing in EIG went fine
- saving when in EIG went off without a hitch
- saving and exporting in CAW was also OK
- installing in Launcher does not need the crazy workaround as the .world file was created just fine in InstalledWorld folder
- subsequent loading of Launcher still retains the world install, it did not disappear
- installed world showed up fine in New Game list in-game
- changes done in EIG showed up just fine!
I hereby declare all is alright in the CAW world! 🙂
One thing I didn’t test is to upload it to the Exchange, I’ll leave that to you guys.